Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our Little Pole Dancer

This past Saturday I had my sister in law over with my niece and another friend to scrap.

We were set up in the basement with toys and Matthew to help keep Katie busy.

Let me start off by saying that last Easter Katie was able to fit under the kitchen table. As we were all dying eggs Katie grabbed onto one on the tables legs and was "swinging" around it. I thought that I had a photo of that time but I must have used Dana's camera. Edit: I found a picture, but Dana has the video. It was cute and funny. Fast forward to last weekend. Matthew was pulling Katie around in her suitcase and she decided that she was done then proceeded to walk over to the pole and "dance" around it. While doing so she she made faces and smiles. Here are some photos:

Here is Easter of 2009:


Here is Last weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment