Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrappin' getaway

I don't know about you but I just love to hang out with the girls and scrap. It's tha time of year when we get together for a weekend at a hideaway! You may pack just the essentials such as your layouts that you want to greate and the minimum accesorys. Not me! I bring it all! from cardstock to decorative sicorrs, patterned pappers to embossing powders. Knowing full well that I will most likely not use one forth of my supplies. I bring just about all my stamps as well. I like to share! Who knows I may just have something that you need.

This year I am not sure as to what I'll be scapping. I will be teaching a multi- page workshop along with doing a tutorial on how to make some 3-D flowers. For me it's not about what I can get done, it's about spending time with good friends making new memorie and sharing what I love!

Here ia an example of the flowers that we will be making.


 Have a fun anf great week!! I'll be busy getting things together for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment