Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Join My Close to my Heart Family for just $49!!

CTMH is awesome!!!! Now you can join my team for Just $49 and you get all this!!! You will receive all the products below that have a retail value of approximately $130! Wow, what a savings!!!

Not to mention that you will also receive a FREE (yes, I said Free) Damask Tote bag worth $50! This fantastic bag fits 12 x 12 papers and so much more. You can wear it over the shoulder, as a back pack or wear it as a messenger bag!

 This offer runs for the month of August or While Supplies Last, so sign up now! Sign up and become a member of my team and I will send you a special gift in the mail!!! Just click the link to join!! Join the C.I. A. Family: Crafters In Action!! 
You can join as a hobbyist and be welcome here!!

Damask Tote Bag Features


  • 17" × 17" × 6"
  • Large exterior pocket for 12" × 12" paper packets
  • Huge interior can hold a 12" × 12" album and more
  • Small, zippered interior pocket
  • Fabric is coated-canvas for durability and easy cleaning
  • 2 water bottle pockets
  • Wear on the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack
  • Large flap snaps closed

No comments:

Post a Comment