Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Place - March Stamp of the Month

Since March is here it can only mean one thing..... That Winter is almost over. I don't know about you, but each year I look forward to the winter and some snowfall. I guess it's the kid in me. The snow makes me think of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows and cuddling up on the couch with some popcorn to watch a movie while I warm up after coming in from the cold. Unfortunately this year has been crazy with all the snow storms that we have had. There is another big storm about to hit this weekend and into Monday. 6 to 12 inches. I am definitely over this winter. Spring can not come soon enough for me.
 Today I want to share with you March's Stamp of the Month. It is supper cute.

 
Check out this art work that CTMH has made with this stamp set.
 
 I hope that you all are staying warm this winter and enjoying your family. Stay safe and have a fantastic day!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment