Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween

I know that Thanksgiving is in just a few days but I wanted to back track a little since I was unable to post for a while.

Matthew wanted to be the Jester from one of the Halloween stores but the costume was really flimsy to say the least. So I pulled out the old sewing machine and came up with this.

The skulls were a cream color and I just painted them silver then I dry brushed black into the creases to give it more depth. I drilled holes into the tops then threaded them onto his "colar" and Hat with Beads. The hat was my favorite part to make!

We stoped by my Uncles house as we do every year. This year I was able to get a good photo of the two of them. He is such a Ham. lol Later that night my favorite little Lady bug stopped by. Also known as Katie~Bug!! She had a big night and was still on the move. lol Oh to have the energy of a one year old!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment