Monday, November 23, 2009

A day at Great Adventure!

What a day! My sister and I took the kids to Great Adventure on November 1st. We went through the safari and had a blast! I can't wait to do it again!!! The animals were great! We had Giraffes licking the windows and the roof of my sister's van. The kids really enjoyed themselves too! Here a few pics that I just have to share!







As Matthew said," Ostrages are people too!"





After the safari, we headed to the park! They had "ghosts and ghools" that roamed the park. Matthew was a bit scared but he loved the Dead Mans Party! There were actors dressed up as zombies that performed to rock music. Matt really loved it. He hopes that they do it again next year. Thanks Randee for the tickets!!!!!! We all had a blast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment