Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gift card Holder

'Tis the season to be giving. And what a better way to give a gift card? With this little card you can make a giving gift cards more personal.



I am working on a video that will show you how to recreate the glittery image using the Dryer sheet technique. So stay tuned for that and wish me luck.

I had seen this nifty little thing on the web before then I found this amazing artist who is simply Fabulous! Her name is Teresa Black. Teresa posted on her blog a video form her live stream show on how to create this card along with her 3D Tree. To view Teresa's Blog and her video, just click here: http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me how to make this! Hopefully mine will look half as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I made a CD holder that is similar, but my gift card holders were all small and not as pretty as this!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete