Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Studio J layout

Hi there. I have been having fun playing around with studio J. I just wanted to share with you some of the embellishments that you can create. Here is the full view of the layout.





In the view below you will see that I have created a flower using the buttons, ribbon and my stickease along with a brad. First I selected the size button that I wanted to use then I copied and pasted 5 more to form the flower base. I then used the stitching for the button holes and put them in there place. (I also used the button stitching to create a running stitch on the green pattern paper) I then selected the flat knotted ribbon and sized it down. I again copied and pasted then place in the "divots" between the buttons. Then I right clicked my mouse =and selected "send to the back" and it sent the ribbon to the back of the buttons. I selected 2 different my stickease and re sized them as well and placed them in the middle of my "flower" If for some reason they seem to go behind any other embellishment, just right click your mouse and select "send to the front" and it will place it on top of everything else. For the finishing touch I placed a black brad in the center. Which you can find under "embellishments, Metal" .
I hope you have fun playing and creating with studio J. The possibilities are endless when you use your imagination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment