Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Free Studio J layout!

You gotta love Freebies! If you do then this is for you!!! Today I fiddled with studio J using the photos that I took of my son's 5th grade graduation. What do you think? Just click on the image to get a better view! It was super easy and quick too! You can even distress your edges!! I really love how it turned! With CTMH's campaign this month you too can get your Free JPEG. file and start sharing and printing your creation! For more information just check out my post below! Have fun!!

Here is a photo of the layouts that I did and printed up on my home printer with 13" x 19" photo paper. They look fantastic. The photo itself isn't the best but in real life the quality is fantastic!!

Just thought that I would share.





No comments:

Post a Comment