Friday, September 23, 2011

Hi all,
I have had my 3 year old niece this past week and what can I say but she is a ball full of energy! I just wish I could bottle it up!! I always have a good time when she is here. I just know that I am going to miss her soooooo much when they move away!
School is going well for the boys.  Joe's senior portraits came in today and I have to say that they really aren't as bad as I thought. They turned out nice! I just can't believe that my baby boy is graduating this year. Where does the time go. Tonight is Matt's first school dance. He is looking forward to it and I am hoping that I can get some photo's of him.
What can I say but enjoy the little moments in life and don't get hung up on trying to make big moments. It the little ones that we remember the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment