Thursday, March 1, 2012

"The Philosophy of Fun"

Happy March! The daffodils are in bloom already and spring is on it's way!!
If you love crafting, cherish relationships or ever wanted to start your own business, then I have just the thing for you!
During the month of March, when you join my Close to My Heart Team you will receive the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Free with your Consultant kit. What's that.... you already have the Art Philosophy Cart? No problem, you can choose to receive $100 in select Product credit instead!
The Art Philosophy collection's retail price is $99.00 which is the cost of the New Consultant Kit alone! What an incredible value!!
 Here is what you'll be getting, not to mention the additional add on's if you choose!

And This Free!!

What a deal!! This is by far the single best offer that CTMH has recently offered!.
Just click this link to Join My Team Now!  Oh the Fun we will have!!
If you have an questions just Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment