Tuesday, February 11, 2014

3D Paper "Tea for You and Me" with Close To My Heart papers

I was playing with my Silhouette Cameo that my son got me for Christmas last year. While doing some research on the Silhouette Studio Designer, I found a fantastic website that has tons of awesome SVG files. They have "Kits" for every occasion for a reasonable price plus they also have some Free files as well. So I bit the bullet and bought the Studio Designer.  There is a bit of a learning curve and I seam to have been able to get by with the basics. Here is a photo of the Tea Pot that I created using the Tea For You and Me SVG file from SvgCuts.com along with some papers from the Ariana Paper Packet by Close To My Heart.


The carousels were my Grandmothers. I thought they would look great in the background. (I love and miss you Grandmom!!) I can't begin to tell you all how very easy this was to put together. I got my comfy blanket and warm Tea then reached for my supplies, and before I knew it, the project was done. Topped it off with some stamping, paper roses and some bling, it was finished. I guess I should mention the other products that were used, so here ya go: The Cricut Artbooking Cartridge from CTMH and "Give a Lift" stamp set from CTMH. 

I hope that you have enjoyed today's post and make one yourself.
 I would love to see your versions of the "Tea For You and Me" Kit.
Thanks For Stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment