Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy New Year

Hi everyone out there in blogger land.
Happy Belated New Year!!! So with the new year here I am already off to a wonderfully bad start with my post. With that being said I am going to do a quick reflection on 2013. (I promise that I won't go into too much details and bore you all ;-) )
As you may know some of my in-laws live in the south and I miss them terribly. We had the opportunity to visit with them last spring. We visited the Florida Keys and fed some fish, and Pelicans too. 


Then we had my niece's Jr prom and she looked so beautiful! That girl is growing up into a wonderful young woman!
My wonderful sisters took my on a cruise to the Bahamas for my Birthday. It was my first ever cruise and had a wonderful time! I am truly blessed to have them for sister and most of my best friends!!!! I love you guys!!!! Thank you very much!!! 

So that is enough of a recap. I do apologize if I have bored you. But I did keep it short.;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment