Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emporium

What does Emporium mean? It's a term used for a store selling a wide variety of goods. I couldn't think of a better way to describe this wonderful Paper Collection From Close To My Heart. As said by Jeanette Laynton on her blog, "our Emporium is a marketplace of great ideas and inspiration. Every time I visit it, I find something new and different!" I couldn't agree more.



Here is some artwork using Emporium Level 2 Paper Packet. Enjoy!
Featured Colors:
Buttercup, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf
what you get in a Level 2 Packet:
12- 12x12 B&T Duos (2 of each 6 patterns)
10- 12x12 Cardstock sheets (2 each of 3 colors, 4 neutral)

Emporium Level 2 Paper Pack











1 comment:

  1. those are so pretty Nee!!!!!! love you and miss you! Renea

    ReplyDelete