Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I can't believe it's August!!

Where is this summer going?
I know where, mostly to traveling. We have been visiting with my sister on and off all summer, and the whole family had a wonderful vacation in Virginia Beach! We all wished that it wouldn't end. My husband and I are taking the boys and my niece to Atlantic City next week. The kids love to play at the arcade and Matt's favorite part is ordering room service. lol That kid is a pip. We do the amusements on the pier one night, then we drive up to Wildwood to do the amusements on the three piers there another night. The days are filled with hangin' at the pool or playing in the sand and ocean. Matt will be starting the 4th grade (where does the time go???) August 31st. Joe has his 10th grade orientation on Augst 27, but his 1st day back is September 8th. My two beautiful nieces will be graduating this year, one from 12th grade and the other from 8th. I hope to hop back on soon to keep you all updated. Have a safe summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment