Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Hi everyone.

I just want to share with you what I have been working on. This was my first attempt at these flowers and I have to say that I am happy as to how they turned out.

They started out as plain white Daisy card stock from CTMH. I then cut flowers out using my cricut. After that I inked only the edges with two shades of pink. Using my stylus, I burnished the paper to give it the round bend up.

As for the leaves, they were also cut from my cricut. I didn't have many choices of green card stock so I went with what I had and changed the color by inking and chalking. Here is a pic of before and after. The bottom vine is before and the top is after.

I am hoping to put up tutorial on how I made the leaves. The only way I can do that is if my son's laptop is working. He may have a virus. I really need to get a video recorder. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment