Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playing with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cart

I just wanted to share with you all what I have come up with while playing with one of the images on the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I really love the look of the lace. I used the "square" lace that is on the "shape5/flower2" key with the shift key and the font layer key depressed.

 With the card below, I used that lace square (cut off the outer four corners and saved for the next card), Branch2, and the rosette from the banner6/heart3 key. All items were cut out from White Daisy Card stock and inked to my preference except the branch that was cu out off sweet leaf card stock and then inked. The small flowers were also cut from the same cartridge. The stamped image is the exclusive August Stamp of the Month "Wicked". I just love this sassy little witch! Additional products used is liquid glass and prisma glitter. (along with grey flannel and black inking) I also stamped the background with the Two-step Background stamp using Black and Pear.


With this card below, I used the outer corners from the lace square. When I cut them off they immediately reminded me of fish! So I NEEDED to make a fish card! I inked them using sunny yellow, honey and sorbet. Then I used liquid glass and prisma glitter.  For the air bubbles I used the cricut to cut out the circles. Then I used the water brush and my ink pads to give them some color. And yet again, I used the liquid glass and glitter. The "seaweed" was cut from the same cartridge using the "banner5/petal2" button along with the shift key and font layer key. The only think that is not CTMH are the googly eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment