Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rainny Day

It's a rainy day here and I am desperately wanting to lock my self up in my craft room. There are so many thing that I want to create and do. First I want to make some bags (kinda like the Vera Bradly Bags), I have plenty of patterns and fabrics to choose from. It's just a matter of getting the room cleaned up and fully ready for a crop that I am having at my house on the 20th. (not to mention all the other projects that I have started that needs to get finished. lol)
I still need to put all my goodies away from the weekend crop that was at the end of July. Summer really is busy for me. I guess I never really seen it as busy before. With school supply shopping and crops and family functions the time flies by with out even giving you time to breath sometimes.
With that being said I am going to set small goals to get me (and keep me) on track with time management as well as having an organized house. This has totally worked for me in the past. With organization I have found that I had much more time to play and create!!
I will keep you all posted on my progress as I move along and hope that you too will join me in my adventure of organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment