Monday, February 13, 2012

Making the bag!

Good day to yo all!
I have been making this really cute yellow bag. Now yellow isn't really my color but I just loved the fabrics. My Mother In-law picked up the kit for me at one of the quilt stores. Because of copy right laws I can not post the steps to creating this bag. So I will just post my progress as I make it. I am hoping to create on of my own to share with you all.

I have so much fabric that I really need to start using before I buy any more.  Now I know it's not as much as most of the quilters that I know but it's a lot for me and I don't want to have tons of stuff that I'll never use. With that said, I have projects to finish up before starting new one like the bag. But I promise that I will make one and post step by step directions on how to create it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment