Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lost Post!!

Holly cow... I thought I posted this a while back. I do apologize! I made these post-it note hodlers for my guests at the crop back in July. (I told you this was a lost post) I really love these things! They were so much fun to make, and each one is different, just like the lovely ladies that attended the getaway! I also made a photo holder out of binder clips to match. I made a name card and placed it into the photo holder and placed the set at each persons designated spot. These are super easy to make. I just used the clear acrylic frames made by mainstays and CTMH papers.
How to recreate your own post-it notes holder.

Supplies: 3x5 acrylic frame (I got mine from Walmart for $0.99)
Pattern papers of your choice
 1 3/8" Circle punch
1 1/2" Circle punch
2" Scalloped circle punch
Ink pads
Stamp Images of your choice

Cut your pattern paper to 3" x 5" Slide it into the frame. If you are like me and like to change things up, this is a simple thing to change out!
Adhere the sticky not pad to the bottom of the frame. I used my ATG and it worked great!
Decorate the top anyway you like. I used cardstock to create a ribbon effect.
Using the 1 3/8" circle punch, I stamped an image.
Adhered it to the 1 1/2" circle.
Using foam tape I placed the circle combo onto the scalloped circle.
Then adhere to the frame.

I would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment